POP 135 – Climateq breathable membrane
Excellent high vapour permeable membrane. Very high and stable vapour permeability on the entire surface, enables even discharge of vapour and improves energy saving and insulation effect.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation. When applying insulation of PUR foam by spraying we recommend using a membrane Climateq FOCUS PRO210.
- underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- high vapor permeability.
- water resistance.
- very good tear resistance.
- easiness of assembly and transport.
- cost-effective solution.
applicability for 345 mm batten gauge with battened laps to zones 1-2
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge with batten restrained lap
Zone 1 to 2
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge with taped laps
Zone 1 to 5
Wind uplift for 250 mm batten gauge with batten restrained lap
Zone 1 to 5