Breathable membrane Climateq PRO 180 BLACK
Climateq PRO 180 BLACK is first-class high vapourpermable, three-layer roof membrane, manufactured in the termobonding technology based on a characteristic theme honeycomb.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation.
- underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- composition of carefully selected raw materials.
- perfectly protected functional layer of the membrane enables it to operate safely on the roof without losing
- basic properties for many years.
- extremely tear-resistant and at the same time very waterproof and highly-permeable throughout the surface.
- provides comfort and safety during installation.
mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration
Wind uplift for 250 mm batten gauge with battened laps
Zone 1 to 5
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge
Zone 1 to 4
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge with taped laps
Zone 1 to 5