Breathable membrane Climateq POP 120
Breathable membrane Climateq POP 120 is a standard high vapour permeable membrane.
– as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counterbattens.
– as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
– as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation. When applying insulation of PUR foam by spraying we recommend using a membrane class not lower than Climateq PRO180 BLACK.
– underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
– sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
– wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
– high vapour permeability.
– water resistance.
– very good tear resistance at low weight of the product.
– ease of assembly and transport.
– durability and functionality of the membrane due to appropriate weight.
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge with batten restrained lap
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge with taped laps
Zone 1 to 5
Wind uplift for 250 mm batten gauge with batten restrained lap
Zone 1 to 5