Breathable membrane Climateq POP 120
Breathable membrane Climateq POP 120 is a standard high vapour permeable membrane.
– as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counterbattens.
– as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
– as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation.
– underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
– sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
– wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
– high vapour permeability.
– water resistance.
– very good tear resistance at low weight of the product.
– ease of assembly and transport.
– durability and functionality of the membrane due to appropriate weight.
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration
Wind uplift for 250 mm batten gauge with battened laps
Zone 1 to 5
Wind uplift for 345mm batten gauge
Wind uplift for 345mm batten gauge with taped laps
Zone 1 to 5