Breathable membrane Climateq POP 100
Standard high vapour permeable membrane.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation.
- underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- high vapor permeability.
- water resistance.
- very good tear resistance in relation to low product weight.
- ease of assembly and transport.
- durability and functionality of the membrane due to appropriate weight.
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration
Wind uplift for 250 mm batten gauge with battened laps
Zone 1 to 5
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge
Wind uplift for 345 mm batten gauge with taped laps
Zone 1 to 4